- “Forbes” article reports that EVs are “growing part of the automotive mainstream.”
- Big automakers rushing to bring EVs to market.
- evTS updated FireFly ESV incorporates best features from previous models, adds customizable upgrades.
More than a hundred years ago, the first electric vehicle (“EV”) was introduced, but the market has been slow to adopt the technology. Today, however, a “Forbes” article reports that if the “almost universal rush by manufacturers to bring fleets of wholly practical EVs to market is a meaningful indicator, we’re fast approaching the EV tipping point” (https://ibn.fm/FrecC). That’s exciting news for ev Transportation Services (“evTS”), the designer, developer and manufacturer of the FireFly ESV(R), a lightweight commercial utility EV with a range of 100-plus miles on a single charge — more than any other EV in its class.
The commercial utility EV market is expected to see a dramatic increase in growth as companies continue to be pressured by both regulators and consumers to reduce their carbon footprint. According to BloombergNEF, the demand for this segment of the industry in the United States, China and Europe is expected to grow at a 33% CAGR from 2019 to 2028.
Here is additional evidence of the upcoming boom for companies involved in the EV industry:
- Big three U.S. auto manufactures are directing profits from SUVs toward the development of clean, EV tech.
- General Motors plans to introduce 20 EVs over the next two years.
- Volkswagen will cease development of new internal-combustion-powered cars by 2026.
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom issued an executive order in September 2020 outlawing the sale of gas- and diesel-powered vehicles by 2035; New Jersey may be headed to the same decision.
- China requires that EVs account for 25% of domestic car sales within five years.
- By 2025 gas- and diesel-powered vehicles will be banned in Norway.
- By 2030 gas- and diesel-powered vehicles will be banned in Holland.
- By 2040 gas- and diesel-powered vehicles will be banned in Europe, the UK and France.
- Tesla, a pioneering EV company, has turned a profit in each of the last five quarters, despite the fact 2020 has seen a worldwide pandemic that has decreased car sales.
Leading the charge forward in this new world of electric vehicles is ev Transportation. The company’s FireFly ESV is specifically designed to meet the needs of parking enforcement, security, on demand urban delivery, and grounds maintenance. This lightweight vehicle can operate at speeds up to 50 mph, with a 100-plus mile range on a single charge. The modular bed design is customizable for specific purposes.
Earlier this year, ev Transportation announced its newest FireFly, the 2021 model. This new version incorporates all of the best features from previous models and adds upgrades that include a bigger cab with more leg room; improved in-cabin experience with a more modern feel; and a new windshield design with improved visibility as well as real-time remote diagnostics and 360-degree video monitoring.
The new model arrives just in time. According to the Allied Market Research report, the global electric vehicle market is projected to reach $802.81 billion by 2027 (https://ibn.fm/icTUN), and ev Transportation is strongly positioned in the burgeoning space. The company has already inked a deal with ADOMANI Inc., a leading provider of EVs, to provide 120 FireFly ESV vehicles (https://ibn.fm/EeKAY). This partnership will help expand sales in California and surrounding states.
evTS is a specialty vehicle manufacturer that produces purpose built, light weight, electric commercial utility vehicles and fleet management solutions. Based in Boston, the company is currently focused on the essential-services transportation and urban mobility markets.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.evtaas.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to ev Transportation Services are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/EVTS
About Green Car Stocks
Green Car Stocks (GCS) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on electric vehicles (EV), as well as other emerging market opportunities in the green sector. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GCS is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GCS brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GCS is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Car Stocks, text “Green” to 21000 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.greencarstocks.com
Green Car Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.